Local water heater repair and water heater installation service is available in your area, in less than an hour. Our experienced plumbers will show up any time day or night to work with your new or existing water heater.
Water heaters are an essential part of any home or business, delivering hot water to your showers, sinks, dishwashers, and more. While it is simple idea, the device itself can be complicated to repair, not to mention extremely dangerous because of the high temperatures and water pressure stored inside.
WHY USE US FOR WATER HEATER REPAIR IN PALMDALE & LANCASTER?
– Plumbers with extensive experience in water heater repair and water heater installation
– Emergency service can be at your house in less than an hour, any time day or night
– No water heater job is too big or too small
– Direct insurance billing for any water damage, or water remediation
– Licensed & insured plumbers
– We treat our customers like royalty, no matter how big the job
COMMON WATER HEATER ISSUES
While it seems obvious, the most common issue plaguing water heaters is just a simple leak. The leak could occur in any of the fixtures attached to the water heater, or in the tank itself (which is much more serious). Either way our experienced water heater plumbers will take a look and identify the leak source right away. This helps us to determine the best course of action for you, with the two options being to repair the water heater, or replace it with a new one if the damage is too significant.
While it seems drastic, water heaters will not last forever and replacement can be cheaper in some cases over time. An old leaking water heater will have massive amounts of corrosion and weak points in the pressure points, leading to numerous small problems which all cost you money.