Sprinkler System Winterization!
Protect your sprinklers and irrigation system from freezing and expanding water with our Sprinkler Winterization services.
Winterizing your lawn sprinkler system can eliminate costly repairs and headaches in the springtime. Water left in the pipes of your sprinkler system can freeze when temperatures dip causing damage to the entire system. Winterizing your lawn sprinkler system involves removing any water from the pipes so they cannot expand and cause damage when freezing temperature hit. Sprinkler winterizing is often called blowing out the sprinkler system or irrigation blow out.
When should you turn off your sprinkler system and have us blow out the sprinklers? The best time to schedule your yearly sprinkler system winterization service is when you are done watering for the season and before the temperatures start to drop.
Need your sprinkler system winterized? The professionals at TWS Plumbing can handle sprinkler winterizing and all your sprinkler system needs.
- Removal of backflow device
- Drain service line to backflow
- Blow all water out of the sprinkler system
- Regulate air pressure not to exceed 50PSI
- Use large volume air compressors
- Walking the system as we winterize to inspect for any needed repairs that will be noted on your invoice for spring repairs.
- Deactivation of pumps if used on system
- Each zone will be activated a minimum of two times with a rest period between